Sunday, June 15, 2008

I Love You Stinky Face















This is Emmalee "reading" her favorite book, "I Love You, Stinky Face" by Lisa McCourt. It is adorable and I recommend it to anyone with kids. It is so funny the books that kids pick as their favorite, but Emme likes this one and we read it all the time. I actually took a video of it but it didn't want to play so here are some snips from the video. I wish you all could hear her read it. It is so cute!

2 comments:

Erica Simpson said...

OH MY GOSH!

That was Jacob's ALL TIME favorite book-he stills likes it!

He could read the whole thing out loud to me when he was 1. I woudl say BUT MOMMA BUT MOMMN and he woudl tell me what came next !AHHHHH~

Lets get the girls together to play Christina!

email me
ericasimpson@alltel.net

Erica

The Browning's said...

that is soo cute. We love that book.