Sunday, February 22, 2009

Birthday Girl



I can't believe Emmalee is three years old today. It seems like just yesterday that we were preparing for her arrival and here we are now with her baby sister on the way. She has grown so much and I am amazed very day by how smart and beautiful she is. When I look at her I can still see that tiny little baby I held for the first time three years ago. She has taught me so much about love and faith and I know that I am truly one of the most blessed people in the world. I am completely humbled by the fact that God chose me over everyone else to be her mother and my greatest prayer is that I can prove myself worthy of that honor.

2 comments:

Wanda May said...

So excited for you and I love, love love Audrey's room...happy birthday Ms. Emmalee

Jessica M said...

Glad she had a great birthday! She has two wonderful parents!