Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Elizabeth's Wedding

My younger sister, Elizabeth, got married in Elizabethtown on July 12th. I was an outdoor wedding at an historic home. It was very pretty, but also VERY hot. Here are a few pictures. (My friend Tanya was the photographer). The dress she is wearing was actually my mom's wedding dress. It had sleeves in it, but they were in bad shape after 25 years so they had them taken out, but other than that it is just the same. And I know you can't see them, but she is also wearing pearl earrings that Mom, and then I, wore on our wedding day. In the group shot, the guy on the end with the dred locks is my younger brother. If you have never met him, he is a really fun and incredible person, despite what he chooses to do with his hair.

0 comments: