We have had a big week. Last Thursday, I got a new job teaching preschool at Rich Pond Elementary. I loved my school in Barren County and I will miss everyone there so much, but I feel so blessed that the Lord has given me the opportunity to work closer to home, with the raging gas prices we are dealing with. I know everything happens for a reason, and I think this is going to be a good change for us. Also, this weekend we FINALLY moved into our new house. We had a lot of help moving in. Jessica really helped me get organized, especially in the kitchen. Here is a picture of the house, don't you love the front yard? Actually we have some landscaping now, and maybe we will have grass before long. I am just glad to finally be in it. This is where we plan on raising our family, and hopefully we will not be going anywhere else for a very long time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
YEAH!
It is BEAUTIFUL!
Can't wait to see it in person!
Erica
I hope you are enjoying your gorgeous house! Happy belated birthday! Hope you had a good one. Sorry we couldn't come eat with you! =)
Love the house and so glad you're closer home!I think my friend Heather might teach there!
We love your new home!!! It looks like a great place to live.
OK, outside is beautiful, please post some inside!!! Love the pics of little emmalee.
Post a Comment