Sorry I haven't blogged in so long. I have been so busy settling in to the new house and my new school. Just wanted to share with you the baby bunny that Adam found on our patio last Sunday morning before Sunday School. It was so cute. Emmalee just loved it. I tried my best to convince Adam to let us keep it, but he just wouldn't. Emmalee rushed out to see it when we got back home and she was so disappointed that it had hopped away. However, when we went to Dairy Queen with Jessica, Travis and Baby Ella, Emmalee got a baby bunny toy in her kids meal. I think in her mind it was just as good as the real thing!
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Baby Bunny
Sorry I haven't blogged in so long. I have been so busy settling in to the new house and my new school. Just wanted to share with you the baby bunny that Adam found on our patio last Sunday morning before Sunday School. It was so cute. Emmalee just loved it. I tried my best to convince Adam to let us keep it, but he just wouldn't. Emmalee rushed out to see it when we got back home and she was so disappointed that it had hopped away. However, when we went to Dairy Queen with Jessica, Travis and Baby Ella, Emmalee got a baby bunny toy in her kids meal. I think in her mind it was just as good as the real thing!
Posted by Christina at 6:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Glad she has a "baby bunny!" Hope that school is going good!
Post a Comment